- FREE: ＄200 or more
- ＄10: ＄100 ~ ＄199 of purchase
- ＄20: ＄0 ~ ＄99 of purchase
- Please kindly understand that the shipping rate policy shown above is only applied to promotional countries as follows.
- USA, Canada, Australia, Japan, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Cambodia, Laos, Macao, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Thailand, Vietnam, and Philippines.
- For other countries, shipping rate will automatically be calculated based on destination and weight of each parcel.
- Parcels are only dispatched on business days.
- Please be informed that order placed right before day-offs and holidays in Korea may be delayed.
- Please contact our CS team if you still have not received your parcel after 2 weeks from the date tracking number is given.
[Shipping and customs]
- It takes about 7-10 business days for the products to be prepared. If you order hot items, there could be further delay in preparation. Once products are dispatched, they can be delivered at your doorsteps in about one week.
(Keep in mind that delivery may be delayed due to external factors such as customs clearance, import related inspections, and etc.)
- Shipping Option: Sometimes, it may take too long to ship all the items at once due to the inventory. In such cases, we send the items that are initially ready and the others will be shipped out when they are available. Please kindly understand that this system exists only for our theVirgins customers’ convenience. Customs
- International shipments may be subject to import taxes, duties, and customs fees, which are levied once the package reaches the country of destination. All related fees are the responsibility of the recipient.
- You may also be required to pay a brokerage (handling) fee for the shipment. These charges are separate from your shipping charge and you will be billed directly for them.
- Please be aware that any customs clearance related charges are the responsibility of the customers, EVEN with the free shipping promotion orders.
- Customs policies vary widely for every country so please check with your local customs office directly to see if they do in fact apply duties and or taxes to your imports. Not knowing your country's regulations can result in your order incurring high import duties, the delivery being delayed or even returned.
- Due to complex and ever changing customs policies we cannot guarantee the items you are ordering are permitted for import into your country. Therefore, it is important that you become familiar with the customs laws in your country before placing an order. Please check with your customs office to see if you can import the items, and if any additional licenses or permits are needed. Orders that are seized or delayed by customs are the responsibility of the customer and not theVirgins.